This highly thermostable product delivers robust performance under varied conditions. That gives you more flexibility in your operating parameters.
The strength of this product is standardized from batch-to-batch. That means its ready-to-use in your process.
Suited to SSF processes
This product works well at the lower temperatures typical of simultaneous saccharification and fermentation (SSF) processes
This product's molecules and formulation combine to give high efficiency. The result is lower cost-in-use in non-SSF processes.
Cellic® CTec2 is a blend of cellulases, β-glucosidases and hemicellulases. Its aggressive hydrolysis action is proven to work on a range of pretreated lignocellulosic materials.
This product contains enzymes. While enzymes are safe to use in consumer applications, they need correct handling in working environments to ensure workers’ safety.
Indeed, repeated inhalation of enzyme dust or aerosols resulting from improper handling may induce sensitization and may cause allergic type 1 reactions in sensitized individuals.
Please follow the precautionary handling recommendations below:
- Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing
- In case of inadequate ventilation wear respiratory protection
- IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing
- If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER or a doctor
- Store in a dry place. Store in a closed container
- Dispose of contents/containers in accordance with local regulations
For more safety information, please watch the entire series of safety videos.
Which product is right for you?
Find the right solution for you in our global portfolio, shown below. To find out more about products available in your region, get in touch with your local Novozymes representative.
++++ equals highest benefit