Flavourzyme®is a combination of endo- and exo-peptidases. This unique enzyme combination allows you to develop a wide range of cheese flavors.
Ripening is the controlled enzymatic hydrolysis of compounds in fresh curds. It needs storage space and controlled humidity and temperatures, making it an expensive process. Ripening also delays sales, leading to inventory costs. This product accelerates the ripening process to give your cheese a mature flavor and texture faster.
Suitable for producing cheese flavorings
This product allows you to produce cheese flavorings for a range of products. These include pastes, powders, snack foods, ready-made meals, sauces and biscuits.
This product contains enzymes. While enzymes are safe to use in consumer applications, they need correct handling in working environments to ensure workers’ safety.
Indeed, repeated inhalation of enzyme dust or aerosols resulting from improper handling may induce sensitization and may cause allergic type 1 reactions in sensitized individuals.
Please follow the precautionary handling recommendations below:
- Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing
- In case of inadequate ventilation wear respiratory protection
- IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing
- If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER or a doctor
- Store in a dry place. Store in a closed container
- Dispose of contents/containers in accordance with local regulations
For more safety information, please watch the entire series of safety videos.
Speak to an expert
Which solution is right for you?
Find the right solution for you in our global portfolio, shown below. To find out more about products available in your region, get in touch with your local Novozymes representative.