Pectinex® BE XXL delivers highly efficient color extraction and stable color in juices and concentrates. With Pectinex® BE XXL you get guaranteed color stability without side activities.
Typical dosage/ 1,000 kg of fruit
Classical strain enzyme
This product contains enzymes. While enzymes are safe to use in consumer applications, they need correct handling in working environments to ensure workers’ safety.
Indeed, repeated inhalation of enzyme dust or aerosols resulting from improper handling may induce sensitization and may cause allergic type 1 reactions in sensitized individuals.
Please follow the precautionary handling recommendations below:
- Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing
- In case of inadequate ventilation wear respiratory protection
- IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing
- If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER or a doctor
- Store in a dry place. Store in a closed container
- Dispose of contents/containers in accordance with local regulations
For more safety information, please watch the entire series of safety videos.
Which product is right for you?
Find the right solution for you in our global portfolio, shown below. To find out more about products available in your region, get in touch with your local Novozymes representative.
This product has a temperature range of 55-60°C (131-140°F). After heating, add it into the mash tank or feeding pipe for a holding time of 1-4 hours.