Novozymes A/S is committed to protecting your personal information
The following describes the way we handle information gained about you from your visit to our website in accordance with applicable rules on protection of personal data, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/1016 (“GDPR”).
This policy applies to the website, https://new.novozymes.com (“the Website”).
Your personal data
What information do we collect and why?
The Website collects the following personal data about our online visitors.
- name, e-mail address and other identification details (contact information) when voluntarily provided by an online visitor
Your contact information will be used for the direct purpose requested by you such as e-mail notification or visitor feedback.
The legal basis for such processing of your personal data under GDPR is our legitimate interest in maintaining and improving our online content, cf. GDPR article 6, 1 (f) and/or your consent, if you have provided a such, cf. GDPR article 6, 1 (a).
Your personal information will be retained for as long as it is relevant to fulfil the purpose for which it has been registered. We have implemented technical and organizational measures to keep it safe.
Transfers of data
Your personal information may be disclosed to affiliates in the Novozymes group to the extent relevant to fulfil your specific request. Please see the list of Novozymes’ affiliates here.
Your personal information may also be disclosed to service providers, data processors or other business partners, who assist Novozymes and work under our instructions.
In some cases, we will be transferring personal data to countries outside the EU/EEA. Such transfers will only take place for the specific purposes mentioned above under the section “What information do we collect and why?”. We will ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place for such transfer. You may obtain a copy of the contract/agreement template by contacting us at email@example.com.
If we process personal data about you, you have certain data protection rights:
You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and to have the processing of your personal data restricted.
- In particular, you have an unconditional right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- If processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before you withdrew your consent. You may withdraw your consent by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may always lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, e.g. The Danish Data Protection Agency ("Datatilsynet").
- There may be conditions or limitations on these rights. You can take steps to exercise your rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
The Website automatically tracks how the content provided is used. This tracking allows us to gain a better understanding of potential areas for improvement so as to continually improve the relevance of and accessibility to the content we provide.
To this end the Website may at times deposit certain pieces of information called "cookies" on a visitor's computer. These cookies allow a more detailed level of tracking to fine-tune our usage reports. However, should you have cookies disabled on your machine, then you will continue to have exactly the same access to the Website's content as with cookies enabled, only generating slightly less accurate usage figures for our own internal reports.
This usage information will only be used within Novozymes, and our relevant partners as described above under the section “Transfers of data”, to increase the quality of content, service, and support for our visitors. Some of this information may be made public from time to time, but only in an aggregate, anonymized form such as e.g. how many people have visited the Website
Find out more about cookies on this website.
Any questions, comments, suggestions, or the like that you may forward or transmit via the Website will become and remain the property of Novozymes and will be treated as non-confidential, non-proprietary information that the company may use in any fashion and for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, disclosure to other entities, individuals, and Novozymes' affiliates and agents, and Novozymes may freely use such information, concepts, technology, or other information.
Novozymes will of course continue to respect your privacy with regards to this communication, and if it is necessary to disclose any personal information about you to a third party, we will notify you as to the uses we intend to make of that information.