Novo-Pro® D is an effective endo-protease for a range of applications. These include feather protein hydrolysate, glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) and gelatin and hydrolyzed collagen. It’s also suitable for pet foods.
Available strengths (range)
Generation of peptides or single amino acids
Savory flavor generation
Working pH range*
7 - 11
Working temperature range (°C)*
55 - 75
Suitable for organic products
This product contains enzymes. While enzymes are safe to use in consumer applications, they need correct handling in working environments to ensure workers’ safety.
Indeed, repeated inhalation of enzyme dust or aerosols resulting from improper handling may induce sensitization and may cause allergic type 1 reactions in sensitized individuals.
Please follow the precautionary handling recommendations below:
- Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing
- In case of inadequate ventilation wear respiratory protection
- IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing
- If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER or a doctor
- Store in a dry place. Store in a closed container
- Dispose of contents/containers in accordance with local regulations
For more safety information, please watch the entire series of safety videos.
The first step to using enzymes in your production
Our wide range of microbial solutions help you take your business to the next level.
To see how to apply the right solution in your production, download our application sheet.
This application sheet explains all you need to know to start using enzymes in your pet food production.