new world of
US consumers changed habits more than UK during COVID-19
Novozymes partnered with our international research partner, Conjoint.ly, to compare behavior change across markets
This article is based on a study presented by Conjoint.ly's Jason Widjaja in a short webinar. To view the webinar, please click here.
The impact of COVID-19 on household cleaning
The world has been living in a pandemic and learning how to adjust to a new normal for months now. Part of that new normal has been spending more time at home, whether because of a stay-at-home order or because it simply feels safer. A new trend has emerged during all this time spent at home- people are cleaning their kitchens and bathrooms much more frequently than they used to.
Together with Conjoint.ly, Novozymes took a look at this trend and its impact on consumer behavior in the US and the UK. So, what is changing in household cleaning product consumption?
Meeting consumer demands
As COVID-19 continues to impact day to day life, consumers are facing a lot of uncertainly. They will look for brands they trust to keep them safe and happy. At Novozymes, we are here to help you meet consumer demands during these times. Contact your Novozymes representative today to learn how we can help you position your products to US consumers during and after the COVID-19 crisis.
- Do your customers gain a sense of security when they use your product?
- Is your product packaged in a way that is good for the high-frequency use trend?
- Is your product easy enough for customers to use as frequently as they are demanding to use it?
- Are you able to make claims about your product that meet the demands of consumers during and after the pandemic?
Webinar: The impact of COVID-19 on household cleaning
In this 5-minute webinar, we share the latest analyses on:
- How consumers are cleaning surfaces and using disinfectants
- How consumers are doing laundry and how they are buying laundry products
- How consumers are washing dishes and how they are buying dishwashing products
- How household incomes have changed
Join Jason Widjaja from Conjoint.ly and learn how to quickly take advantage of the latest marketing insights.
About the speaker:
Jason's role at Conjoint.ly is focused on providing support on product and pricing methodologies as well as looking after customer accounts across FMCG/CPG, insurance, technology, software and other industries. He graduated with First Class Honours in Marketing from Monash University, where he used structural equation modelling to understand the key drivers of service-sales ambidexterity amongst frontline employees.